Home About Me Southern Eats My Southern Home Posts filed under Faith Current Series

Princess Birthday Party

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've had these pictures for a while, and I wanted to pin them to my newest addiction, pinterest, so I thought I'd put them in a post to show ya'll the princess party that we had for Gracyn's fourth birthday!  She's now six...  that's how slow I am! 
princess cookie wands!

chocolate chip dip!

BLT dip (for the grownups!)

Cucumber Tea Sandwhiches

FOUR cake  

This was a hit!  And with the parts that I cut out, I made my neice a special cake of her own, since she shares Gracyn's birthday!

The party princess!

We decorated the table with a pink sparkly tablecloth, lots of candy and princess stickers, and each guest got their own coloring book place mat with a princess hat to decorate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...