Home About Me Southern Eats My Southern Home Posts filed under Faith Current Series

Friday Linky Love...

Friday, May 27, 2011

Katherine Stone on blogging and popularity contests.  Can I get a hall to the luyah and an amen sistah.

As I contemplate whether or not the dresses I have picked out for our upcoming summer wedding are too froofy... This couple has decided to keep their baby's gender a secret AFTER the baby has been born.  "
“What we noticed is that parents make so many choices for their children. It’s obnoxious,” says Stocker."  Yeah.  Cause we all know that 3 years old can make great choice. 
We'll discuss it in the comments.

This is a great article written by Vicki Courtney, author of the most recent bible study I've done on "Glee".  Which up until lately I had been a fan.  However, I am not a fan of explaining to my 6 year old daughter why two high school boys are kissing. 

And some funniness on dealing with teenagers. One of which I will have in less than 8 months.



And although the world did not end on May 21st, it has come to an end for many in Joplin.  Please be in prayer for those who have endured so much pain and destruction...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...