Home About Me Southern Eats My Southern Home Posts filed under Faith Current Series

Whitley's Wedding

Sunday, June 19, 2011

We've had a lot of weddings around here lately!  My cousin Whitley (yes, I have a little girl named Whitley...  it's our grandmother's maiden name, and my cousin Whitley have always held a special connection) got married last weekend!  Probably one of the most beautiful weddings I've been blessed to be a part of.  Here are a ton of pictures, so you can see for yourself how gorgeous she is and how much fun everyone had...
The Beautiful Couple...  Ryan and Whitley

Whitley and her precious flower girls (my two girls and my niece Anna)!

perfection.


Little Whitley.
The first dance. 

Happy to be able to RUN!

You said be silly?

gorge. us.

My sweet sister KK

magical

I can almost hear her laughter!

This is about right.

My handsome handsome son. 

Ladies.

I know he wants to dance with his momma. 

This one has her daddy's heart tied up on a string.

bride Whitley

The Mavericks won, Whitley got married, what else is there?  Congratulations to Ryan and Whitley!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...