Home About Me Southern Eats My Southern Home Posts filed under Faith Current Series

See

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Waking up first thing in the morning, I see His mercy and grace... shiny and new for the taking.
Rushing to that first cup of coffee, I see warmth and feel His presence as I soak up His word.
Rousing my children, I see opportunity.
Rushing through each morning, the stumbling to get out of the door... I see togetherness and a mix of missed opportunities.
The ten minute ride to the school, I see a man sitting next to me and not the innocent boy who played legos.
Listening to my girls sing in the back seat and giggle, I see the future.
Walking into the halls of my school, I see teachable moments and try to avoid the stress.
As bells rings, and faces fade in and out of my classroom, I see sadness and frustration and try in my fleeting moments to console those who are so deeply sad.
As the copy machine flies and plans are made and weeks transform into weekends, I try to find opportunities to love, and to SEE the good in all of my students.
And as Monday approaches, I see yet another reflection of His mercy and grace.

~Read more "5 Minute Friday" posts here...
http://lisajobaker.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming here via FMF from Lisa Jo...what a beautiful post! Keep doing what you're doing! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...